Sunday, August 27, 2006

Sniffing you hello!

I would have written sooner, but I forgot my blog password. Again. Bad dog!

So, there's this site called dogster? It's really cool. Big She says she met the designers at Blogher. Little She applied for an account. (Because she is so very little, dogster made her get Big She's permission.) And now she has written up my biography. Like I was Lassie or something. I'm famous! Woof!

Well, maybe I am famous. Seriously. Today a dog in Indianapolis, Indiana read my blog. Eight whole pages, and also spent two whole minutes here. That's like, fourteen minutes in dog years. Welcome, Indy. May I call you Indy? Sniffing you hello!

Okay. Time to settle down. There's some really good news I need to share. The other day - wait, do I hear the Doorbell? I better answ

1 Comments:

Blogger Debra said...

Daisy..

I'm anxiously waiting to hear about your new "best friend"... Sammy I believe??

Tue Aug 29, 11:14:00 PM PDT

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home