Monday, June 26, 2006

Cleo

Cleo is a huge puppy. I hate little puppies. I'm not really a dog peson. So here's what happened. I was outside, sniffing around, when the doorbell rang. So I barked my way into the hallway, when Big She opened the door. Little She ran to the door, too. There was a strange dog in some random person's hand. When that dog saw me, boy, she started running at me! Next I knew, my tail was down, and I was crouching low in a corner so that the fiece dog couldn't get me. Meanwhile I heard laughter coming from above me, like, "She's only five pounds, Daisy," and, "Why is she scared of my little puppy, Cleo?" I wanted to scream, "She's not little, I tell you! She's HUGE!" but then I remembered that I couldn't speak human. The random person and Little She walked to a room and shut the door. I went to the sewing room where I hid in my new hiding spot: under the sewing room bed. Later Little She came in, and she talked to me in a soft voice, and said the word Daisy a lot, so I cheered up. The next day the puppy was still there, and I was still scared. Little She carried me into the same room that dog was in, but luckily the dog was in a cage. I plopped myself onto Little She's bed, and then Little She petted me a lot. I was all relaxed, my tongue out and everything, when she left the room! She came back, though, with a leash in her hand. I didn't get excited though; I knew she wasn't going to take me for a walk. She snapped the leash on and then the random person opened the cage. They wanted me to socialize, but instead I hid myself behind Little She and lied on her pillow. Cleo jumped up, but she was on a leash too. I was so terrified, I peed on Little She's bed.
I later found out that Cleo had been drinking my water and eating my food!
But then I forgot when Cleo went home. Good thing, too. I was going crazy! Now a new dog is here with Grandma, and it's like strange dogs keep appearing and disappearing without my permission! The indignaty!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home