On pee
Sometimes, when I go outside, lots of water falls on my head. And sometimes, when I go outside, water does not fall on my head. Why?
Learning to go outside to do all my peeing and pooping was one of the strangest things I ever had to do. From the first day I arrived here, the pack was all over me about it. At least fifty gazillion times a day it was 'Daisy, you wanna go outside?' They were always so enthusiastic when they said it! And I got enthusiastic, too! I would jump up and down and bark and ask, "What's a Daisy?"
Sometime later I got it that Daisy was my new name. But the whole peeing-and-pooping-outside thing was hard to get used to. I mean, when you gotta GO, you gotta GO, am I right? What's the sense of trekking a couple hundred miles through the House to the Pet Door and to the Back Yard, when ... well, ... you can GO right where you're standing?
But OHHHH, NO. The way the pack reacted, that was just the worst idea I ever had. And they're probably right. Bad dog!
I'm not sure how much time it took to learn how to pee and poop outside, all the time (almost). Big She could tell you. Big She still rants about it. Big She says she took me out lots and lots of times. And sometimes, water fell on her head, too. (Big She doesn't know why, either. )

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home