Sunday, April 30, 2006

Intruder Alert!

This is Bella. She owns Neighbor Bill. You'll never guess what happened - one day, Daddy let Bella into my House! To stay all day!

Now, I like Bella okay, when she's Outside my House and she's running around chasing her squirrels. That dog can chase squirrels like nobody's business. She tries to climb trees. I can get behind that action.

But here she is, in my House. Who asked Daisy's permission? Nobody!

Just because she had her paw in a bandage - and Bill said it was serious - and Daddy had to watch her during the day while Bill was at "work" -

Excuses!

So I guarded her like a hawk all day, making sure she didn't try and chase my squirrels or squeak my squeakas. You can't be too careful when intruders are in your House.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home