posted by beancounter at 9:33 PM
Say wheres the squirrel, Daisy? She will do a harry potter and jump around and bark in her picture!
Fri Jun 16, 10:25:00 AM PDT
It works, it works. What a very smart dog you are.
Sun Jun 25, 03:09:00 PM PDT
Thank you thank you thank you! I like the comments! It does work! I am a smart dog!
Mon Jun 26, 09:08:00 AM PDT
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
3 Comments:
Say wheres the squirrel, Daisy? She will do a harry potter and jump around and bark in her picture!
Fri Jun 16, 10:25:00 AM PDT
It works, it works. What a very smart dog you are.
Sun Jun 25, 03:09:00 PM PDT
Thank you thank you thank you! I like the comments! It does work! I am a smart dog!
Mon Jun 26, 09:08:00 AM PDT
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home