Leashless and free
One time? I was home alone? And I went through Daisy's Door to the Outside? But then I saw that the Fence Door was Open. I could see the street and everything!
I walked right out there. Me, Daisy! Leashless and free! It made me kind of dizzy, the thought of being leashless and free, with no humans around to tell me not to run out into the street or eat delicious Kitty Roca out of anybody's flower beds.
In fact, I got so dizzy, that (after I ate delicious Kitty Roca out of Neighbor Bob's flower beds) I laid down in the shade of the Front Yard and panted, just happy to take it all in. That's where Daddy and Little She found me when they drove up in their Ferocious Moving Room.
Were they amazed to see me on the front lawn! They gave me TWO Milk Bones for not running away. Woof!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home