Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Bye-bye on a Walk

My FAVORITE words EVER, next to MILK-BONE TIME!

When Little She says "Bye-bye on a walk, Daisy?", I really lose it. I run to the front door - but she's not there! I run back to her, then run to the front door again. Over and over. Hurry, Little She! Follow Daisy! It takes them FOREVER to get to the front door!

Then Big She arrives. She starts to look for the leash. While I wait, I practice my jumping. I can jump as high as the top of Little She's head. Wanna see? Okay!

Okay, I'm back. Anyway, Big She puts the leash on my collar. I HATE the leash. HATEHATEHATEHATE the leash!

I wait at the door! Waitwaitwait!

At last, the door opens! I am FREE! Freefreefree - ::ulp:: I am choked by my own collar. HATE the collar. HATE the leash.

We walk! And I pull so hard on the collar (HATE) and the leash (HATE) that I start to choke myself. They tell me to HEEL. Why don't they understand, we have to hurry? hurryhurryhurry

Well after a block, I do calm down a little bit. Then all the smells really get good. I don't know if you know this, but Everywhere, on every lawn and pole, dogs leave Messages for other dogs!

I sniff every pole and every bush. No hydrant goes unsniffed.

Here's what I learned tonight:

* Slash took a walk around 8 p.m. yesterday. He's got a tummyache.
* Bella was with him. She's about to come down with what Slash has.
* It's Toby! Toby is back from Lake Tahoe! He drank too much lake water.
* Dolly is going to have puppies! And Toby's the daddy!

You see why I HAVE to go bye-bye on a walk every day? Good! Good boy! Good girl!

HATE the leash
HATE the collar

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home