Begging at the table
Quick show of paws: How many dogs are NOT allowed to beg at the table?
One ... eight ... five ... OK let's say twelve.
I ask you, is this right? Humans feed us beef-flavored pebbles and keep the best food for themselves. And do they put the food where a dog can have the slightest chance of grabbing their fair share? NO! They lay it all on a tall floor on stilts!
Each evening, I demonstrate my distaste for this horrid system by lying down beneath the stilted floor. But the smell, you guys, always drives me back out. I jump as high as I can to see what they're eating. And then it's always, "Daisy! Quit begging! Go outside!"
Sometimes I do get scraps in my food after dinner. That makes up for everything. Until next time.
You know what's the best, though? In the morning, Big She makes a sandwich for Little She's lunchbox. Little She hates the crusts so Big She cuts them off. And she always hands the crusts to me. Joy! Joyjoyjoyjoy :::munch::burp:: joyjoyjoy!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home