Sunday, December 03, 2006

Yo

Whazzzzzzzzzupppppp? I'm Sammy. I hacked onto Daisy's account. She'll say anything for a chewbone! Anyway, I was thinking of making a blog of my own. But first I need readers. Please go to the comments portion of this post and say you'll visit every once in a while! I blog about my crazy life and getting to know the Peeps.
Love,
Sammy
P.S. Oh never mind. Daisy's coming!

3 Comments:

Blogger Debra said...

Hey... sammy boy. When you coming down to run the parks with Jake?? Huh??

Daisy, I'm sure, is too above such insanity.

Sun Dec 03, 07:11:00 PM PST

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Wed Dec 13, 09:24:00 AM PST

 
Blogger Justin said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Sun Dec 17, 11:42:00 PM PST

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home