THE DEMON PUPPY

WHAT I'M ABOUT TO TELL YOU IS SO BIG THAT I NEED BIG FONT JUST TO SAY IT. WELL... WELL... I WAS ALL LIKE, YOU KNOW, TAKING MY POST NAP NAP, RIGHT? BUT THEN, BUT THEN, IT HAPPENED. A NEIGHBOR'S SO CALLED "DOG" CAME OVER!!!! SHE DUG A HOLE UNDER THE FENCE AND CAME UNINVITED INTO OUR HOUSE! UNINVITED! SO YOU WANT TO SEE HER? YOU DO? ALRIGHT THEN. HERE. LOOK BEFORE I TAKE IT AWAY. ISN'T IT UGLY?

10 Comments:
Very good and well maintained website. thanks for sharing with others. love to visit again for updates.
Please comment on my blog and add me as a link
Thanks & Regards,
Ankur
http://managehrnetwork.blogspot.com/
Thu Apr 10, 03:36:00 AM PDT
What a clever blog! I am happy to find a fellow dog lover and blogger. I also have a blog about our dog, Africa. Feel free to check on our training of this strange breed-the boerboel. Thanks!
http://trainingboerboels.blogspot.com
Thu Apr 16, 09:16:00 PM PDT
CUTE!!!!!!
:)
Sun May 10, 09:11:00 AM PDT
Hi
I like the pic...it is so cute...thank you for sharing this...the other thing I would like to share with you is that there's a person who knows pets' language and she can communicate with them, if you're curious about it, can check out: www.mrsdolito.com and one true funny story: http://www.mrsdolito.com/consultation-story/toffycomedian.html
Wed May 27, 09:01:00 PM PDT
nice blog...
Sat Jul 04, 06:44:00 PM PDT
Hi Daisy... Nice ears...
We just started the DOG BLOG REVIEW, where we only review DOG MOVIES and DOG TV.
The cool part is that we're DOGS... so the reviews are always DOG-CENTRIC.
It's been said, that on this big old spinning tennis ball we call earth, that our blog is by far, the FUNNIEST.
Check it out, check-it-out-ers!
doggieblogreview.blogspot.com and
doggieblogreview.com
BARK ON!
Love,
Susha and Sebastien (Jack Russell Terriers)
Thu Jul 09, 11:36:00 AM PDT
Thats a cute dog you have there. I kinda like the way she stares as if asking for a treat or gift. If you want you can get her a gift a new bed perhaps? Try and visit Pet Lovers Hub for that special gift.
Fri Sep 04, 07:57:00 AM PDT
Cute puppy!
T Moody Designs
Sat Jan 23, 08:10:00 AM PST
Aw, doesn't look like much of a demon to me! I hope it doesn't get out of its yard anymore! Just stopping by, found your blog through thepoodleanddogblog
Tue Jun 15, 02:01:00 PM PDT
Now, Daisy -- didn't Mom teach you to be kind to guests, even uninvited ones? She looks harmless enough to me...
P.S. The eyes are kinda freaky though. Maybe you'd better be careful around her just in case...
- - - - - - - - - - -
Jack@PDB
dog beds and more
Wed Nov 03, 06:12:00 AM PDT
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home